DJ Devon – aka Sara Fowles of Yarningham Festival- is delighted to be your musical host for Saturday evening at Scottish Festival of Yarn.
DJ Devon is part of Sugarfoot Stomp – a troupe of women DJ’s that play all your favourite hits from the 1920’s – 1960’s. Founded in 2003 Sugarfoot Stomp have taken their musical charity shop scores and car boot finds to festivals and events all over the UK. DJ Devon will be playing an eclectic mix of French pop, 1940’s swing, soul, rockabilly and rock and roll.
- Date and time: Saturday 9 September, 8pm – late
- Venue: The Ballroom, The Royal George Hotel, George Street, Perth
- Format: Craft and boogie the night away!
- Materials: Bring a project (or even your wheel with you!)
- Cost: £10.00 (This charge does not include your drinks from the bar.)
Image credit: Katja Ogrin